Monday, July 12, 2010

Click, click

Silly summer schedule...my sleep schedule is all messed up...granted I haven't been feeling well so I have squeezed in naps, but now here I lay frustrated as can be because sleep refuses to come. My ten year old occasionally has this problem she is usually reduced to tears when we tell her to relax and close her eyes sleep will come. But man it is four o'clock in the morning and sleep is refusing to come. I'm tired...I would rub my eyes if they didn't hurt so much from this silly sinus infection. So here I am thinking, listening, not sleeping. What am I thinking? Hmmm well how I can squeeze in exercise to a day filled with three kids who thus far have been against every attempt for me to exercise. How I could talk myself into running five miles a day when I hate running to the car. I think Shyam I still awake? Everyone else is sleeping. Why not me? What did I do wrong? I've tried surfing the web and listeningto music...but everything I look at is dumb and every song is annoying. It sounds to me like I need to go to sleep ...oh botherwhy won't sleep come?

Thanks for letting me rant...I'm tired and hope to fall asleep before the kids wake up. I hope you slept well. Good night oh sandman I'm over here.

No comments: