Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scones my vice


Strawberry scones




I love scones and I enjoy making them.  My favorite place that makes scones is Panera
I try making scones at home in the hopes to being anywhere close to Panera's scones.

I found the recipe I used here. I didn't have light cream so I used whole milk. I am also horrible about measuring the fruit I put into my scones because I like lots. I really enjoyed this recipe it is simple and delicious. I might try to figure out how to integrate Nutella into the recipe...for now i just spread it on top.

When I am sad, lonely, angry, or just plain feeling invisible I like to bake.
that might explain the weight issue...
but baking makes me feel happy because the end result is usually good...and the ingredients do what i ask and don't question me...(I guess I have control issues)
And when I bake I like to take pictures to remember the things I baked.
I guess what I'm trying to say is baking is my vice.

No comments: