Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Amazing 11 years

The most wonderful man in the world! 11 years ago (and 11 days ago sorry for the tardy post)
My husband and I said I do to whatever lies ahead. I do to three children, I do to bad choices financially, I do to fat tummy's, to wrinkles to more love to more happiness with each passing day. We have made it 11 years and I adore my sweet husband more than I did that day...which is unfathomable! He is so amazing and supportive. He continues to make me laugh and smile and get weak in the knees with a simple wink. Oh Alan how I love you!
The hubby and I love food! We love to go out and eat it hey we are willing to stay home and make it but this day (was) special. So Alan made reservations at Etoile in Yountville CA.  It was amazing and delicious and romantic and all I dreamed it would be.
Here are some of the lovely dishes that I chose from the tasting menu. We had a lovely time. 11 years doesn't seem long but when I think of all we have done in those years or see how our children have grown I see it is a substantial amount of time to be proud of.
 
Progression of us...Alan I love and adore you more than I can convey! Thank you for a wonderful 11 years see you for many many more!

No comments: