Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer?

Summer? Well yes and no I live in CA so summer doesn't come until school starts again weather wise...
But other than that the kids are out of school and on crazy schedules...
one is sick the other is going batty from being indoors and the third is completely confused as to what happened to her regularly scheduled program!
To sleep in? or not to? I am not sure
these are the days I think of when people say I am a good mom
I say what you are crazy my kids are home for the summer and all I want to do is walk for hours and relax...they are not going to talk for hours...they are going to follow me around the house as I clean and mess it all up...they are going to spill their lunch all over the floor I just vacuumed...
they are going to plead for T.V. and snacks refuse to eat dinner and refuse to go to bed...
so I will get frustrated and want to cry because I didn't get my miles of walking or my exercise i need/want and get mad that as fast as I clean it gets messy....
It sounds like I have trouble with being selfish....any ideas on how to get what I need exercise and what they need? How can I compromise?
Guess I will go do laundry while they spill on the clothes they are wearing...it's going to be a looooooooooong summer with this attitude....stay tuned I might have a good day...
Summer!

No comments: