Wednesday, July 8, 2009

funk that



Today dumped all over me...I say funk that! (I would really like to be able to make a collage of my favorite things and post it but I have not learned how to do that yet. Something to aspire to.) I will be happy instead.
I love conversation. I love to drive with my husband and talk about nothing and everything. I like to sit in the kitchen and converse. I like to talk to my brothers. I like to talk to smart people and old people. I love stories.
I love pictures. I like to try to take nice pictures. I like to try to take pictures of food. I like to bake and take pictures of what I tried to make. I love to look at pictures. I like to make up stories with pictures.
I love to read. I never find time to do it but I love it. I want to know more. I want to be smart.
I love to exercise. I like to put some music on and go to town. I could workout for hours with some good music or good conversation which is hard when you are working out hard ;)
I love my husbands face. I love my kids faces. I could stare at them all day.
I like tea and movies with popcorn. Old movies new movies kid movies. I like to watch foreign movies too. I like to play video games.
I love long walks. Really long ones on pretty days. Or days with fog. I love hooded sweatshirts on foggy days. I love fog! It is just so pretty. I love colorful leaves.

well thank you. I love lots more things but my mood is softening I think I can go rejoin the family. Maybe with some tea and a movie.

No comments: