Monday, February 7, 2011

Food glorious food

My life revolves around food...
I love it. a good time for me involves food
I love trying new kinds of foods 
or new twists on old favorites
This place is lovely the food is amazing the options are awesome you must go
a day in San Francisco for me usually equals me pleading with my husband to go to Tartine
delicious! no other words than Delicious
They have the best chocolate croissants
their regular croissants and ham croissants are something dreams are made of
I could go on about all the things I've tried there but oh so yummy and oh so space consuming
We then proceeded to my sister in laws house where they were making pasta from scratch and chocolate pudding from scratch
unfortunately I am ungrateful and went to Outback to visit my cousin who was bar tending
we had a fabulous time it was a great day and see all about food
come hang with me and we will eat

No comments: