Thursday, March 4, 2010

Am I caving?

I love pictures. A lot. I never took the photography classes in school. I always talk about it but I just haven't done it yet. I love looking at pictures taking pictures and putting them all over the house! My house is beginning to look like a giant scrapbook. I see everyone doing these 365 picture projects and so I was curious would I be able to come up with 365 different pictures? So I started On Wednesday. Why a Wednesday I don't know I just did.
My sweet Sara who is 7 said she would do it with me. She is pretty awesome with the camera so i am excited to see what she will come up with too. I think we will start her blog tomorrow stay tuned.

Here is my first picture...I have had a thing for boots lately and skirts...am I becoming the girl my mother always dreamed of? Maybe but sadly this is not me...it is my beloved seven year old who was willing to pose in the rain in her school uniform.

I hope you enjoy looking at these! You should do it too! I think it will be fun.

No comments: