Monday, March 15, 2010

slow 365

So my internet has been down so I have been unable to post any of my 365 pictures...which I started to become lax so early in the game on taking pictures. I take pictures but not the kind I wanted to be taking for this project...I shall have to try harder...
Here is picture 3/365...I love to bake...and this is probably something I already knew about me...but maybe you didn't!
4/365 This is my sweet girl unwilling to let go and hang up side down...it works better than I thought it would. Remember when I said hopefully the pictures would help me find out more about me...well I wont let go either...no matter how many times someone assures me it is ok and they will catch me.
5/365 here is another of my sweet babies. She is so small and so sweet. I see in this picture that I am able to do something good.

No comments: