Thursday, March 4, 2010

My dear sweet Sara



So what seems like so long ago I gave birth to a second beautiful and perfect girl. This one is perfect and beautifully different from the first. Sara has turned seven. She seems so much older than seven so when she does something a seven year old would do I am befuddled until I remember she is only seven. She is my strong rock. She strokes my hair when I am sad and is always willing to help with everything. She is still beautiful even more than her first day here in my arms. She is very smart and very clever. She always is able to find something funny to say. I am so thankful she is my little girl and that I have a few more years to call her my little girl.

To my sweet Sara...Thank you for all your love and strength. Thank you for taking me to see Wicked on your birthday! Please remember you are beautiful, smart and have one of the best laughs I ever heard and I love you so very much! Have an awesome birthday party this weekend!

No comments: