Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bacon and Avacado scones or biscuits?

IMG_8995

So I am curious when do scones stop being scones and become biscuits?
I love baking! It makes me happy. See the difference from my earlier post?
Happy me =) 
I have The Dutch Baker's Daughter to thank for these
I figured I love scones and I love bacon...wait did you say avacado? I am so there

IMG_8996

so I went to the store and got some butter just so I could make these scones
I couldn't be more thrilled...I think they are more biscuits than scones but they are fabulous
The beautiful shade of green the lovely smell of bacon they are a taste sensation!

IMG_9005

for this last photo I took it outside because my kitchen is embarrassing and has terrible light see earlier pictures...They have a great flavor none of which is very over powering just fabulous! Thank you for sharing your recipe Dutch Baker's Daughter I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another recipe to add to the list!