Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Naan

Delicious
I love naan. That delicious seemingly flat bread
It had long been reserved for when I went out for Indian food...
Until one day my sweet loving husband made me some curry
he made green curry which made me think if he can make curry I can make naan....
now I realize that Naan is Indian (seemingly) flat bread not Thai bread....
but I believe all curries should be created equally and eaten with rice and naan
so I took out the husbands book Artisan bread and made the dough
I was too late for the first batch of curry so we went to buy more curry ingredients
we came back with red curry it was hot delicious and perfect for my naan needs
I went authentic and stopped by my neighborhood Indian grocery and bought a jar of Ghee for that extra special delicious naan flavor
I made my yummy naan and everyone ate it the kids without any curry
I was so proud of me for making my own naan...it was easy and I highly recommend it!
here is proof pieces missing by eager munchkins around the house.

No comments: