Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A lovely dinner among friends

IMG_9021

There is nothing better than a nice dinner between friends at ones favorite restaurant.  A new friend moved to the area and we both needed a night out. So I left the kids with my darling, loving, sweet husband and ran to my haven...Raleigh's I love it here. It is in one of my favorites cities...the atmosphere, the ambiance is all I can ask for after a long day.  They delivered...
IMG_9018  IMG_9020

the salad belonged to my dinner companion and the pastrami sandwich with a side of Cajun fries was mine. Delicious. It took all that was in me to not order old reliable...The garden salad but I stayed strong and had a delicious sandwich.

I then forced her to stroll around the campus telling her silly stories she couldn't possibly care about...I am afraid the night wound up being more for me. Sorry dear friend.

IMG_9032

Here is a blury pictures of us lovely ladies in front of my beloved Campanile. I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into a lovely evening from last week.

No comments: